Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A Blake Brennan Journal - Entry Eight

GAME: GUILD WARS 2
CHARACTER: BLAKE BRENNAN

I have been putting a lot of thought into the mining situation. Not just as a solution to our current problems but also expanding upon that into regions that are far more dangerous but could be filled with valuable ore. To help me I joined a competing trading company which has an internal branch just for handling dangerous and physical situations. I hope to learn from them and be able to find a resolution.

I have been traveling further and further away from the safety of Divinity's Reach and have been taking mineral samples where ever I go. Just as I suspected the further into dangerous lands you travel the more valuable rewards are found. I haven't been advertising it, but I have made several travels into Orr territory and the samples that I come back with have more then exceeded my expectations. The problem becomes how do you setup and defend a full scale mining operation in such lands. To get a better understanding of the enemy I have began fighting against them. I can see why they are a major problem as they are the perfect soldier. They have strength and speed, don't need to eat or rest and will follow any order blindly without consideration of anyone's welfare. Yet at the same time I have noticed levels of intelligence which is just insane on a rather scary level. I'll have more to report on them after I spend a bit more time learning and researching them.

On a personal note Lady Marsalle has been rather nice to me lately. I'm not sure if it's a trap or if she is genuinely trying to make an attempt to get along. I shall keep an eye on her right hand in case she decides to punch me again. She does have a rather impression right hook, especially for a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment