GAME: GUILD WARS 2
CHARACTER: BLAKE BRENNAN
I've been in out consciousness for the past day or so now, I think. I'm not entirely sure when exactly I was brought in so it's hard to gauge exactly how much time as passed. I keep hearing a few days but that is holding very little weight. The Doctors tell me that I'm healing just fine and in a day I will be able to leave but that I shouldn't do anything to rip or tear at the stitches. I'm not fully aware of the extent of my injuries and judging from the pain is hard to go by as my entire body feels like its broken. Any deep thought on my existence and place in the world will have to wait until my head clears. That and it's not exactly comfortable to write. I will be returning to Divinity's Reach upon my dismissal from this place tomorrow and I hope that my timing isn't off to have missed her. If it isn't, I wonder if I will be able to dance.
No comments:
Post a Comment